Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Family Night Problems

Wednesdays are my hardest food day.  Wednesday night my family all gets together at my parent's house for family night dinners.  My mom is amazing and she tries to accommodate  my healthier eating, but at the same time she has to feed my entire family - not all of whom care what they shove in their faces!  Usually there will be dessert and carbs a plenty.  I won't lie either - many times I just eat it and call it my "cheat meal" (I hate that term), but I'm an all or nothing type of person and moderation just isn't my strong suit.  One little taste and I'm done.  It takes me days to get my diet back on track.  It's a problem.



It's cold and rainy here today, so tonight we're having regular chili, white chicken chili, and all the fixings that go along with that.  Plus there'll be some sort of dessert to tempt me to hell.  So tonight, I'll do my best to avoid the carbs and the desserts, and I'll enjoy the time together with my family!

In other news, I started an Instagram account for this blog last night, so feel free to follow along!

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment