Friday, February 28, 2014

Finish The Sentence Linkup

Seems like a fun linkup to do, so here goes my Finish The Sentence...


1.  I always pick...Sleep over exercise.  Seriously.  I chase a three year old who wakes up at 6:30 am bright eyed and ready to go.  Exercise can wait until later.


2.  Look at the size of those...tatas!  I swear one day I'm going to get these bitches reduced.  They are ridiculous and cause me more pain than pleasure ;)



3.  I recently learned...that I love a good Cobb Salad.  Bacon, blue cheese, and egg?!  What's not to love.  I've been making my own at home just about every day for lunch.  But don't get the one from Chick-Fil-A.  It's terrible.



4.  Only when no one is looking...do I sing out loud.  I'm not terrible, but I'm not great either.  Let's just say American Idol, I'm not.



5.  I lost my...car's keyless entry that happened to be on my key ring with my car key and all my other keys.  That was almost three years ago and my husband still makes fun of me for it.  Still haven't found them!

6.  I was certain I'd be...a skinny bitch by now!   This weight loss thing takes for. ev. er.

7.  There is not enough liquor in the world for me to...ride a roller coaster.  No way.  Not ever. 



8.  I just finished...wiping my kid's butt.  Hey, it's the last thing I did. You asked!



9.  Why does everyone have to be...so mean online?  It's almost entertaining  to see how low people will sink to insult total strangers that they don't even know!

10.  It's very rare when I...spend time at the beach.  I live at the beach and I didn't even go last year.  I used to be a beach bum...times have changed.



11.  If I were a dog...I'd do absolutely nothing all day.  Like my dog.

12.  I don't believe...I'll do laundry today.  It's Friday, I need a day off!




1 comment: