Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hi, I'm Brooke!

Hello everyone!  My name is Brooke.  I just wanted to take a minute to tell you a little bit about myself.  I'm a mom to an energetic, hilarious, entertaining three year old.  My husband J and I waited what feels like a life time to start our family.  After fighting infertility for years, we adopted H six months after our 10 year anniversary.  He is the second best thing we've ever done.  I love adoption and hope to adopt again someday!



I'm a stay at home mom and I love it!  H keeps me busy and we have lots of fun hanging out together.  We're looking into homeschooling for him when he reaches school age.  Our area has a kick-ass homeschooling co-op and I think it'll be a positive experience for us.



I'm also working on losing a little weight that I've been carrying around for far too long, so I may some days discuss fitness and nutrition.  You want stats?  I'm 5'2" and I started at my heaviest I was about 172 lbs.  At my lightest (in the past few years at least) I was 143.  I'm somewhere in the middle of that right now.   My ultimate goal is to hit about 130, or whatever is comfortable for me.  I've never really been what people would call "skinny" as an adult so I'm not sure what a good number is for me.  I just want to be healthy and fit and strong so I can continue to keep up with my little firecracker boy.

So, that's pretty much me in a nutshell.  I don't claim to be anything more than you see!  I'd love to get to know some other mom/fitness/life bloggers.  Ask me anything and I'll be more than happy to talk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment