Thursday, February 27, 2014

Introvert Alert!

I read this article yesterday that was going around Facebook called '10 Confessions From An Introvert' and it was perfect!  I know over there -------> in my sidebar about me I claim myself as an introvert in real life.  I find that a lot of people think that introverts are weird, quiet, socially awkward, antisocial people who never leave their bedrooms, and that is simply not true.  I encourage you to read it if you are an introverted person, or even if you just think you may know one.  It may enlighten you on the subject!



In other news, as a brand new blogger, I obviously don't have any kind of following - that's not what I'm looking for in the long run.  If readers come, so be it.  I want this to be a place that I can look back on and see what was happening in my life and with my family.  I've never been big on paper journals.  I always forget to write in them and they take up space and gather dust, so this seems like a great alternative.

On the other hand, I do appreciate the input and opinions of others.  I like to know what's worked for others trying to lose weight, or parenting tips from moms and dads who have dealt with the dreaded Three-nager (He is alive and well and wreaking havoc in my house!).  So feel free to chime in anytime!  I truly would love to hear from you!

I don't know how to add all the fancy side bar things just yet, so if you'd like to find me elsewhere I'm on Instagram and Facebook too.

No comments:

Post a Comment