Thursday, April 10, 2014

NSV Success! Finally...

button

It's almost Friday!!!  I don't know why I care...every day for a stay at home mom like me is pretty much the same.  It's like living in the movie Groundhog Day.  


Moving right along...today is Non-Scale Victory link up day!  I actually have one to celebrate this week...yay!  I don't know if I've talked about it before, but every Wednesday we go to my parent's house for family night supper.  This is usually a night where I end up saying "F-it" and eating whatever the hell is laying around.  Yesterday I was feeling really good after a 3 mile bike/walk and I didn't want to ruin what I had done.  So while everyone else was eating Grands biscuits with their dinner and having chocolate ice cream for dessert, I had one grilled pork chop, about 1/4 cup roasted red potatoes, and a shit load of broccoli.  Proof once again that I CAN resist eating crap food even when every fiber of my being wants the damn biscuit!


Now to keep that up!  Hope your day is great!


1 comment:

  1. GREAT job! I have the hardest time with stuff like that, it's so hard to say no! This is a great NSV! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete